Friday, March 30, 2007

Wine and Conversation


This was a gorgeous day in Granger. Beautiful clear skies, about 65-70 degrees with our tulip bulbs and day lilies peeking through the ground. I wish our lives reflected the serenity around us. Because frankly...today sucked. More bad news. We just can't seem to get enough of it. It's one of those days when, even though I "know" that there is a God and He is ordering our steps, I "feel" as if my prayers are falling on deaf ears and no one is listening or cares.

On another note, however, we had a fun evening with Callie and Tony. We had a fabulous dinner at "Yesterdays" in Granger with wonderful Merlot and red meat topped off with a rich, decadent dessert.





Callie and me (we honestly didn't plan on the whole "matching" thing!)








The boys (that's my Larry on the left and Callie's Tony...or Chef Tony, as we lovingly refer to him...on the right)






Me and the guy I married (and I'd do it again!)







No comments: