Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Wicked Night!






This is the view from our hotel room window. I love hotels. I love walking into a clean room (that I didn't have to clean), seeing a huge comfy bed, having blackout curtains, looking through everything to find the little extras...coffee, robes, mints... I know Larry's probably sick of them because of all the traveling he has to do but I get a thrill every time we stay in one... I'm like a little kid.

Here we are! Leaving our hotel room to go to dinner and see WICKED!







We had dinner at the hotel.








The show was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about it. I was mesmerized from the first note of the orchestra's score to the last bow of the curtain call. The cast was strong (with the exception of Boq) and while the girl playing Galinda was quite young (21!!!) she was exceptionally talented and came off as a seasoned performer. Brilliantly done!










One last thing... we passed this sign in an asian restaurant on the way to the theatre and couldn't stop laughing!











2 comments:

Tori said...

Did Larry wear green on purpose? :) SO glad you enjoyed it!

GrangerBaxters said...

You look GEORGOUS!!!