Thursday, February 28, 2008

My girl (s)...


I found a graded paper that Emma left out on the table this morning. On the bottom was a "Writing Activity" instructing the student to write a paragraph about what you can do to help the planet and to use at least three spelling words. Here is Emma's paragraph (I think she's found her voice, don't you?):


Do you live in a city or what? Well, city or not, we have to make a giant change. Stop smoking! Find something else addicting like chocolate! You should see the changes we can make.

Chocolate! I love it!




I also just need to share how grown up my baby is getting...we took these this morning. And, NO, I don't let her wear lip gloss (yet). She was playing in my bathroom while I was getting ready... but you have to admit, pink is her color!

4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

The girls are beautiful! Maddie is so big!!!

Karin said...

Chocolate!! That works for me!! I will do my part..hehe Your girls are beautiful and Maddie is growing up way too fast. :)

Karin

Khara said...

Oh my goodness. Looks like you have another writer on your hands. And Maddie looks so cute!

heather said...

Maddie is adorable! And look at Princess Emmy! I miss you guys so much!!