Monday, April 16, 2007

BFF




Do you remember your childhood best friend? My family moved often so my best friends are split up and I've lost touch with many of them. I always longed for that "one best friend"...you know, the one you had known since you were little and no matter how long you were apart, you could still come together and be what you always were to one another.




My daughter, Emma, has a best friend here in Indiana (Madeline, pictured on the right... Emma's on the left). They are two peas in a pod...loving horses, country music and boys. In all the time they've known each other, I don't think they've ever fought. They just seem to belong.

1 comment:

shell said...

they are too cute! and you are brave to take a picture that close to your floor-mine would NOT be that shiny and clean!