Thursday, April 12, 2007

Menus for Moms

Some of you have asked about the menus that I've started using during the week. I have placed a link to the right. You receive an e-mail with the menu that includes links to a shopping list and recipes. I usually adjust it for our family, leaving out things I know my kids won't eat or changing the days to fit our schedule. All in all, the recipes are pretty kid friendly.

The biggest thing is the focus it's given me. I never really cooked before...didn't like to. Give me a box of Hamburger Helper and I'm good to go. But this has changed. The shopping list keeps me focused and more budget minded. My family has good food for dinner every night of the week and most of the recipes are easy enough for even me.

There's my plug...try it yourself!

No comments: