Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Too much to catch up on...

There is SO much I need to get down. So over the next week or more I will be posting things as I get them out of my head and onto paper. Look forward to some of these things that have been swimming around inside my cerebral soup (there may even be accompanying visuals!):
  • Buffalo Wings and Beer Tsunamis: Adventures with Larry
  • Thoughts on "The Born" (or "The First Time I Got Pissed At Anne Lamott EVER And How I Got Past It)
  • Rage and the Waterlogged Brain (or "Weaning Yourself From Anti-depressants")...sounds exciting, huh?
  • He Gets the Gospel (or "Why I Love My Teenage Son")
  • Why I Hate Chicago Drivers (actually...that won't be a post...I just needed to get that out)

Meet y'all back here on the blogosphere soon.

No comments: