Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Things I Would Want To Do Before I Ever Leave Granger

1. Visit Traverse City, Michigan (where my son, Isaac, was born)

2. Attend a Notre Dame game (can you believe I haven't had the opportunity to go to one yet?)



3. Eat at the Rib Shack (just because I drive by it all the time and I've never tried it

4. Visit Mackinac Island

5. Write a song with Jess Strantz ! (are you reading this, Jess???? ROCK ON!)

6. See Wicked in Chicago (ok...I realize this is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to dream!)


7. Have my brother, Matt and his wife, Shannon, come see where we've lived for the last three years

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got 1, 4, & 6 covered. We always comment on Rib Shack, too. Jim is from Mesick, MI which is about 15 minutes from Traverse City, and we honeymooned on Mackinac Island. Wicked is wonderful. Do whatever you can to get there and see it. It's a beautiful theatre, but a little cramped.

Khara Brooks said...

Hey Melissa! Could you email me? learning2fly79@hotmail.com. I have a question for you!!!

deichmans said...

Mackinac Island is a hoot -- Renee and I stopped there during the GLAD trip last year, and we know "all y'all" will love it!

As for the Notre Dame game, give it a couple weeks and those tickets will be getting REAL cheap... :-)

C'mon by Tennessee if you get a chance before you leave (maybe that can be #8 on your list?)